- Brush through hair with a wide tooth comb! Using a normal brush will cause static and will make hair look greasy. Using a wide tooth comb also gives it a slight, but not unkempt, messy look.
- Use your fingers to comb the hair up into a high pony tail. Make it a bit higher than you would like it to sit because gravity will pull it lower.
- Hold the pony tail straight up from your head at the ends and twist the pony tail. The looser you twist it, the looser the bun will look.
- Now wrap the pony tail around itself.
- Use an elastic to hold it in place.
- And lastly, spray or bobby pin your hair and fly aways down!
- As a bonus, you can add clips or a cute headband or bow to dress it up!
Til next time, Peaches!